For those of you in the UK, you will have suffered the problem of Google AdWords going down for around 10 minutes this afternoon. There was a ‘technical issue’ that they were fixing apparently. Last time that happened all the Quality Score in accounts changed!

So once the 10 minutes were over (which we spent Googleing theterm ‘adwords’ and clicking on Google’s Vietnamese ad copy that is still on show in the UK and now linking through to a broken page – nice one) we were trying to work out what Google changed whilst AdWords was done. We can’t say for sure what changes were made, but the only thing that we have noticed is that sitelinks on ad’s now have undelines on them…

Sitelinks Underlined

We’re still investigating why these sitelinks are showing with underlines, but will keep you updated if we find anything out.

Brought to you by the Blackhatters

No related posts.

You must be logged in to post a comment.